Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Business idea...


Who's with me? I think overhead is going to be pretty low ("Hey there, farmer - I see you have some horses. Can I get my hands on some of that kerplop?"). It's renewable. There's always going to be demand. We could get away with an R&D budget that is next to nothing. I think this business opportunity is smelling good...
And if it's being sold in one market at $0.50, and for $1.00 in another, we got an opportunity for some arbitrage. I've always wanted to be able to tell strangers sitting next to me on long plane flights that "I dabble in equine fecal arbitrage." Classy, no?

1 comment:

Carpfam said...

This is hilarious!! I think we should get started on the business plans right away, I will write our mission statement...haha. That video of Grant is so adorable I watched it like three times! He is really good! Where did you find that little golf club? I love it!
ps Em, you look fantastic! We can't wait to see you guys this Summer when Mel and I road trip up to Spokane! Woohoo!!